Courtesy of: John W Lambrecht Jr | | Lambrecht Realty LLC
Year Build: 1922
Square Footage: 64,000 Sq ft
Address: 434 TEMPLE Street
Neighborhood: Pt Of Cass Farm Sub By J F Munro Sur
Designed by George Mason, the Masonic temple built between the years of 1920 and 1926 is currently the world’s largest Masonic Temple. The East tower features over 60,000 sq ft of usable space that is prime for redevelopment that could include a combination of commercial offices, hotel, apartments, retail, and restaurants. This beautiful building has had recent exterior renovations including cleaning, tuckpointing, and roof. The interior offers great detail and character while still allowing a blank canvas for new development. The East Tower is located less than one mile to Detroit’s Downtown, less than 1/3 of a mile from Little Caesar Arena, and walking distance to an abundance of restaurants and entertainment venues including the many shows in the Masonic theatre adjacent to the East Tower. It consists of 10 floors with floor plates ranging from 4,200 sq ft to just under 5,600 sq ft. The building also has useable basement footage perfect for retail or bar/restaurant space.